This retreat be an overall complete wellness opportunity to dive deep into physical and mental well-being. Linda and Natalie are both certified yoga teachers passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga, meditation, and quality plant-based nutrition, all while pampering you with an unforgettable experience filled with relaxation and rejuvenation. Through daily practices, deep discussions, nutritional workshops, personal connections, and meaningful ceremonies, Natalie and Linda will guide you into and through what can only be described as a deeply moving, life-changing experience.
- 7 nights eco-luxury ocean front accommodations
- 2 Yoga Classes Daily (Flow and Restorative, suitable for All-levels)
- Puja Fire Releasing Ceremony under the Full Moon
- 3 Organic Gourmet Meals Daily
- A personal wellness & nutrition consultation with Natalie
- Daily Guided Meditations
- Deep Dive Dharma Discussions
- Nutrition Workshops
- Plenty of downtime to relax, explore Sayulita, or Surf!
- Saltwater Infinity Pool and Private Beach
- Photo Ops Galore
- Memories to last a lifetime
Retreat Pricing does not include:
- Airfare and Transportation
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Optional excursions, Specialty Beverages, and world class spa treatments available at Haramara Resort
Dorm: $1995* / $2295
Triple: $2295* / $2595
Ocean View Double (2 singles or 1 King): $2795* / $3095
Ocean View Single: $3895* / $4195
CLICK HERE to view Room Options!
*reflects early bird pricing through January 15th, 2020 // *book before Dec. 1 and receive $100 off // all rates are per person and include everything listed in retreat details // Rates include all taxes // $500 Non-Refundable Deposit secures your spot and room choice
Email email@example.com to book!
The • Yoga • Vacation • Bali
June 20 – 27th, 2020
Come whisk yourself away to Bali on the brink of Summer Solstice where your vacation is yours for the creating! Whether you want to hang by the pool sipping fresh coconuts, luxuriate in Balinese massage, dive deep into your yoga practice or sneak away for cultural excursions Soulshine, you’re invited to Bali for the vacation you need! Bring the family, bring your friends, or simply bring yourself and join us for the vacation of a life time.
Soulshine is an oasis of yoga, soul and music. Co-founded by Michael Franti, Soulshine is located close to Ubud surrounded by lush jungle, rice paddies and sacred rivers. This eco-luxury retreat center has long been stewarding the land and cultivating organic rice and produce. It has a beautiful infinite pool, lush tropical gardens, a spa, and an on-site organic kitchen and bar to prepare loving meals for you daily.
Yoga is meant to be enjoyed, and it’s the perfect compliment to your vacation! Come get your flow going with twice daily yoga practices. Whether you’re an advanced practitioner craving handstands and arm balances or just getting into yoga, this vacation will offer all levels practices giving you just what you want and some of what you need. Whether you are starting or expanding your practice, 7 full days of yoga and meditation offerings are sure to feed your soul with deep connections and luminous renewal. Expect a stronger flow in the mornings and softer practice in the evenings with some optional special topic workshops during the week!
Experienced yoga teachers and retreat experts, Linda Baffa and Nuria Reed, are here to guide you in the journey of a lifetime. Their combined experience and skill will take to that sweet spot where you can let go and flow with yoga, life and whatever else Bali has to offer.
One• Day • Women’s • Yoga • Retreat
January 4th, 10am-5pm
Temescal Canyon, Pacific Palisades, CA
- 2 Yoga Classes
- Pranayama + Meditation
- Silent Hike
- Vegetarian Lunch
- Intention Setting
- Releasing Ceremony
- Time for Journaling
- $50 off the next Living Yoga Retreat (held annually each Fall)
Start 2020 off right and give yourself a fresh New Year’s start with our One Day Retreat this January! We offer this day to you as an opportunity to create space for yourself, to check-in with yourself, to take care of yourself, to connect with nature and inspiring friends, to release patterns that aren’t serving you, to set clear boundaries and intentions, and to re-commit to your yoga disciplines.
Self Investment: $175
($145 early bird before Dec. 1st)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Family • Adventure • & • Yoga
August 13 – 16, 2020
in Santa Barbara,Ca at El Capitan Canyon
With Linda, Matt Rothert and Chelsea Rothert
- 4 days and 3 nights in Yurt or Cabin accommodations
- Yogi Continental Breakfasts and Dinners
- Family movie in the park
- Wine tasting
- Hike to organic farm with llamas, goats, sheep and chickens to feed
- Outdoor concert and delicious BBQ
- Unlimited pool, playground, hiking and beach access (great surf!)
- Kids music class
- Free bike rentals (kids bikes and toddler bike seats not included)
- Yoga and Meditation for everyone!
Retreat does not include:
- Lunch. Cafe on-site. See here for menu and pricing. Feel free to bring food of your own. Each room has a mini fridge.
- Optional massage. See here for pricing and details.
Details & Pricing:
- Private bathroom – Shower only
- Queen bed + Sleeping loft (2 twin mattresses)
- Room for travel toddler bed
- Mini Fridge, sink, microwave
- Central heat
- Picnic table + Fire pit with grill grate
Please email email@example.com to complete your booking! (Be sure to include the number in your group, ages of child/children, and preferred accommodation.)
Annual • Living • Yoga • Retreat
November 12-16, 2020
Registration opens January 6th, 2020!
For Women, in San Luis Obispo at Sagrada Wellness Center
With Linda and Chelsea Rothert
*Also offered as an optional 50-hour Teacher Training! Details Below.
- An immersive experience that focusses on a deeper connection to self and how to incorporate the disciplines of yoga into your daily life.
- Daily morning pranayama (breath-work) and sadhana
- Twice daily all-levels asana practices (both yin and flow)
- Daily guided meditations
- Cleansing Farm-to-Table Vegetarian meals (no caffeine or refined sugars, vegan options available)
- Cooking lessons and Nutrition Discussions
- Releasing Ceremony
- Day of silence
- How to incorporate living yoga into your daily life
- A yogic salt water cleanse (if you are pregnant or have any health contraindications you will be excused from the cleanse)
- Vision Boards and Goal Setting
- Unlimited poolside lounging and/or hot tub bathing
- 45 acres of mountain sanctuary to hike and explore
- Optional body treatments such as massage and acupuncture
*Please note that all bathrooms and showers are shared.
- Communal Room – Full Bed – $1195 per person
- Loft – Twin bed – $895 per person
- Queen Bed Room – $995 per person shared accommodation or $1995 private accommodation
- King Bed Room – $1095 per person shared accommodation or $2195 private accommodation
This retreat is held annually each Fall for 4s night in October. Registration opens in January. email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added on the first-to-know list!
If you are interested in the teacher training option, you will be required to purchase a manual, participate in all practices, cleanse and karma yoga and your hours will be logged with Mukti Yoga School. There is an additional payment required of $235 which includes yoga alliance accreditation and a manual.
Join me in deepening your yoga practice and learning to teach yoga! Having led over 20 yoga teacher trainings, I absolutely love connecting deeper with practitioners through various modules in how to teach yoga and how to deepen one’s practice. I offer intimate group training experiences in the Santa Barbara area. If you are interested in training with me, please email email@example.com